If you wish to book (“Booking”) a tour (“Tour”) with Ancient Egypt Tours (ancientegypttours.com) then you (“the Customer”) agree that the following terms and conditions shall apply:
By using ancientegypttours.com, you agree to be legally bound by the following Terms and Conditions, which shall take effect immediately. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, please do not access and/or use ancientegypttours.com. In all cases the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions on behalf of all the other person(s) named in the booking and who partake in the booked tour(s).
- Our Service
Ancient Egypt Tours through the information on our website aims to publish the most accurate, up-to-date information possible regarding costs, dates and times of the tours listed; this information is bound to change frequently. While Ancient Egypt Tours undertakes all efforts to the information as they occur this is not always possible as quickly as we would like. We therefore cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material and suggest that you use it as a guide only in making your selection.
- Accuracy of Information and Limitation of Liability
- Ancient Egypt Tours have taken all reasonable care to ensure that the content of this site is correct, but all information is subject to change at any time without notice.
- Fees and Charges
The Customer agrees to pay to Ancient Egypt Tours price (“Price”) for the Tour. There is currently no booking fee to place a Booking (“Booking Fee”).
- Tour Operator’s Conditions
The Customer agrees to abide by all terms, conditions and directions of the Tour Operator in respect of the Tour including but not limited to:
- All matters regarding the conduct of the Tour such as safety, use of equipment, clothing, etc.
- Payment for the Tour — the Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Price charged by the Ancient Egypt Tours for the Tour may be subject to changes.
- Cancellation Fees — If the Customer cancels or changes a Booking then the Customer agrees to abide by any cancellation or alteration policy of Ancient Egypt Tours which may include the payment of a charge for the cancellation or change.
- Age and identity of Customer
- Ancient Egypt Tours will not accept any Booking from the Customer unless the Customer is at least 18 years of age. The Customer warrants and assures Ancient Egypt Tours that they are at least 18 years of age.
- The Customer will be required by the Tour Operator to provide photo ID at check-in to ensure that their identity matches the booking identity. The customer will also be required by the Tour Operator to sign the booking confirmation/voucher and may be asked to present the credit card used to purchase the tour. A copy of this photo ID and/or signature may be retained by the Tour Operator to minimize the risk of credit card fraud or for verification purposes with your credit card provider in the event of a dispute.
- Where there is a discrepancy between the photo ID and the booking identity, or the signature on the credit card and the signature on the booking confirmation form, the voucher can be confiscated and immediately cancelled without refund.
- If the Customer wishes to pay by credit card for a tour and the person who will undertake the tour is different to the Customer, the Customer must contact Ancient Egypt Tours after the booking has been confirmed to establish their identity.
- Cancellations, Amendments and Refunds
- Cancellation by you, the Customer — If you are not able to partake in a Tour on the date and time you have booked you should contact the Tour Operator as far prior to this date and time as possible.
- Cancellation because of Weather — If the Tour you have booked is unable to be taken because of weather, it may be rescheduled. You the Customer should make contact with us prior to the date and time of travel using the contact details provided on your booking confirmation to organize this. We will do all possible to reschedule the Tour to a date and time suitable to you the Customer. If the rescheduled date is not suitable you may be entitled to a refund BUT the Customer agrees that notwithstanding any cancellation or refund policy of the Ancient Egypt Tours.
- In some instances bank fees and exchange rates may mean the amount refunded is different to the amount originally paid for a tour, particularly in instances where a currency exchange is involved. Ancient Egypt Tours warrants it has no control over any bank fees or exchange rates and is unable to accept responsibility for any such discrepancies in refunded amounts.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
Some of the tours promoted by Ancient Egypt Tours may be potentially dangerous. Prior to making and paying for a booking you the Customer should be aware of this. You the Customer agree to be responsible for making independent enquiries with other third parties regarding the need to acquire your own insurance coverage.
The Customer agrees that the terms of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of Egypt and any dispute shall be heard by the court of appropriate jurisdiction in Egypt.
if you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org